As the end of a year approaches, we have a great opportunity to consider our performance in the past year and to spend some time reflecting on the following questions which will help us to improve our performance next year:
Questions to improve performance
- What are you currently doing that is most effective in achieving your organisational objectives?
- What do you think you should be doing more of in terms of developing people, products and processes?
- What should you be doing less or stop doing?
- What are you aspirations for the year ahead?
- What should you be doing today in order to be ready for the year ahead?
Write down you answers to these questions and make that the basis for your plans for 2015.